Championships are held at the end of the season and any LMT Swim team member can choose to participate. A separate fee is required for each event. The top ranking swimmers will be invited to Finals (swim only).
Championship Meets are scheduled on the following dates:
- boys and girls diving: July 21st @ LMT
- Saturday, July 27th: Division Champs - All teams in all divisions at LMT
- Sunday, July 28th: Division Champs Raindate
- Sunday, July 28th: 10 and under and 8 and Under Champs : location LMT
- Monday, July 29th: 10 and under and 8 and under Champs Raindate
- Tuesday, July 30th: League Finals for 11 and over at Bensalem HS
- Wednesday, July 31st: League Finals Raindate
Competitors in these meets must have participated in at least two dual meets. In addition, divers must have participated as a diver in at least one League-sanctioned meet to qualify for the diving championship.
The 11 & Up swimming competition is held over two days. Each team swims with their division. The sixteen fastest times and ties and alternates from all the divisions combined qualify to swim in finals. Final seeding times shall be the time attained in the division championship.
The events swum in all swimming championships will include the four competitive strokes and the Individual Medley. Each swimmer may enter three events of his/her choice and compete in his/her own age group. Relays will also be swum at Champs and will be put together by the coaches, depending on entries and times. Swimmers will be notified if they are chosen to be on a relay team.
See the diving coaches for diving entries and the required dives.