Dive Practice Schedule
(subject to change)
Special Note: It is extremely important for divers to arrive at practice 10 minutes early to be ready to get into the pool at the time the practice starts.
Afternoon Practice Schedule – Weekdays: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - Friday, June 22, 2018
3:30 - 5:30 PM All Levels
Divers Choice: Divers attend for 1 hour starting at either 3:30, 4, or 4:30 pm. Must be ready to start on time.
Morning Practice Schedule – Weekdays: Beginning Monday, June 25, 2018 though Wednesday, July 18, 2018
All divers will be assigned to one of the following groups no later than Friday, June 15th.
Mondays and Wednesdays
8:00 AM – 8:45 AM Beginner
8:45 AM - 9:30 AM Intermediate (Divers may arrive at 8:30 for warm up)
9:30 AM - 11 AM Advanced
8:00 AM – 8:45 AM Intermediate
8:45 AM - 10:15 AM Advanced
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM Beginner
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Advanced
9:30 AM - 10:15AM Beginner
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM Intermediate (Divers may arrive at 10:00 for warm up)
8-10AM All divers attend this "Fun practice" session
Practice schedule mornings of meets
12 yrs old and up - 8 - 9 AM
11 and under - 9 - 10 AM
Morning Practice Schedule for Champs Divers only: To Be Determined
Note: Any dive team member who is also a member of the swim team can discuss with the head coaches of the swim and dive teams about having their practice schedules adjusted so they may attend both practices.
Things to bring to practice:
- A positive attitude and great listening skills
- water bottle
- chamois towel (for quick drying between dives)
- warm clothes
- tote bag to store and carry all of the above.
You must wear a 1-piece swimsuit for practice.
- All equipment, towels, clothing, etc., should be clearly marked with the swimmer’s name so that lost items may be returned.
- Parents: Please, no interaction with coaches during practice. Please hold any questions or comments until after the practice ends.