Executive Committee Minutes
HSL Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
The HSL Executive Committee shall be comprised of the following five officer positions:
- Head Official
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The HSL Executive Committee shall
- Serve as the legislative body of the HSL
- Manage the property and business of the HSL Corporation
- Meet in accordance to establish the Schedules, Rules & Regulations and Procedures for the HSL.
- Be chaired by the President or duly appointed individual.
- Coordinate all HSL activities.
- Oversee all HSL activities.
- Appoint persons to needed positions.
- Execute the HSL Bylaws, Rules & Regulations, and Policies & Procedures.
- Interpret Rules and Regulations governing the HSL.
- Appoint Committees to accomplish a specific action
NOTE: Executive Committee Officers shall not receive compensation of any of their services
April 2017 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes