*Links will be updated each season as information becomes available. If you feel you have reached a link that has not been updated or is not active, please contact the Communication Director
IF YOUR CLUB IS HOSTING A CHAMPIONSHIP MEET, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR MEET DIRECTOR TO THE LEAGUE COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PLEASE USE THIS LINK: CHAMP MEET DIRECTOR
This information is exclusively for Championship Meet Host clubs and their Meet Directors. You must be logged in to the site to view some of these links. If you need access to this information but do not have a login please contact the League Communication Director with your club name and reason for access.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact the following:
· GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Your Division Rep for general questions
· CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION:
OPEN POSITION, Championship Coordinator, for questions regarding championship packets
For 2018 please contact Jonathan Alford, League President.
· SHIRT SALES INFORMATION:
Deborah Lurie, Merchandise Coordinator, for questions regarding t-shirts.
- Merchandising Process and FAQ **IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ**
- Shirt Contract (this is only a sample, the actual form will be included in your box)
- Shirt Calculation Sheet (this will be included in your box)
- This year's prices are T-shirts for $20 and sweatshirts for $40.
- All DIVISION CHAMP host teams (except League Champs) must pick up merchandise at Mercerwood Shore Club on Friday 7/20 between 8:00 and 9:00 AM
- We encourage those of you handling the pick-up to count the shirts and verify the counts before leaving. Please make sure you have a vehicle that will hold 4 to 6 large boxes of merchandise.
- Division Champs host teams will need to return unsold shirts to Mercerwood Shore Club the following Monday 7/23 between 10:00 and 11:30 AM.
· AWARDS INFORMATION:
Sarah Duran, Awards & Records, regarding awards
- Meet Directors: For the 2018 season the Awards Administrator will be contacting you to arrange delivery of product the week of July 15th.
- 2018 League Champs Awards Distribution Information
- This information will also be included in your awards bin
- Remember, awards are not needed for Prelim meets, only Division and League Champs. All left over awards should be delivered to League Champs @ KCAC, those instructions are included.
Communication Director regarding heat sheet advertisements
· SCORE KEEPING:
Jeff Lowell, Head Scorekeeper, for questions regarding entries
Dragos Lazar, Officials Administrator, for Officiating questions