*Links will be updated each season as information becomes available. If you feel you have reached a link that has not been updated or is not active, please contact the Communication Director
IF YOUR CLUB IS HOSTING A CHAMPIONSHIP MEET, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF YOUR MEET DIRECTOR TO THE LEAGUE COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, PLEASE USE THIS LINK: CHAMP MEET DIRECTOR
This information is exclusively for Championship Meet Host clubs and their Meet Directors. You must be logged in to the site to view some of these links. If you need access to this information but do not have a login please contact the League Communication Director with your club name and reason for access.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact the following:
NOTE: Information for 2017 will be linked as soon as it becomes available
· GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Your Division Rep for general questions
· CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION:
OPEN POSITION, Championship Coordinator, for questions regarding championship packets
· SHIRT SALES INFORMATION:
OPEN POSITION, Merchandise Coordinator, for questions regarding t-shirts.
For 2017 please contact Jonathan Alford
- Merchandising Process and FAQ **IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ**
- Shirt Contract (this will be included in your box)
- Shirt Calculation Sheet (this will be included in your box) - not yet available
- This year's prices are T-shirts for $20 and sweatshirts for $40.
- All host teams (except A Champs) must pick up merchandise at Samena on Friday, 7/14 between 8:30 - 10:00 AM.
- PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS TASK TO YOUR COACHES. Although coaches are required to drop off their entries to Samena during the same time frame they should not be tasked with picking up t-shirts. Since the teams are responsible for the value of the shirts issued, it really has to be a team representative. We encourage those of you handling the pick-up to count the shirts and verify the counts before leaving Samena. Please make sure you have a vehicle that will hold 4 to 6 large boxes of merchandise.
- Division Champs host teams will need to return unsold shirts to Mercerwood Shore Club (MSC) the following Monday, 7/17 between 10:00-11:30 AM.
· AWARDS INFORMATION:
Misty-Dawn Cunningham, Awards & Records, regarding awards
- Meet Directors: Pick up your awards bins at Samena on Friday July 14th, between 8 and 10 am.
- 2017 Division Champs Awards Distribution Information will be included in your awards bin
- 2017 League Champs Awards Distribution Information will also be included in your awards bin- Remember, awards are not needed for Prelim meets, only League Champs @ KCAC
Communication Director regarding heat sheet advertisements
- Current Ads ready for download
Jeff Lowell, Head Scorekeeper, for questions regarding entries
Frank Castro, Officials Administrator, for Officiating questions