NKSL Wall of Fame
Northern Kentucky Swim League, Inc
All current or past persons who have been affiliated with the NKSL are encouraged to submit nominees based on their experience with individuals or families.
Goal: To recognize individuals who have promoted and enlarged the swimming and diving community of Northern Kentucky.
- The NKSL will now accept at-large nominees for the Wall-of-Fame via email beginning with the 2018 season. To nominate an individual or family an email can be sent to current NKSL President, Jerry Wissman, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations must include information about the individuals or group being nominated and include the following:
- Club(s) they were members of or represented during their association with the NKSL.
- Years they participated for or represented an NKSL member club.
- Athletic achievements, coaching achievements, and / or contributions the individual or family made to the league. Some examples of information would be league records broken, number of high-point awards won, number of championships won as a coach, length of service as a league delegate, etc.
- Any other pertinent information the league should know about nominees.
- When a nomination is received it will be reviewed by the NKSL Board of Delegates and added to our list of current nominees. The Board of Delegates will review this list annually and develop a list of finalists during each off season. From that lost of finalists, a maximum of three Inductee(s) will be chosen. Inductees will be announced at the annual NKSL Kickoff Meeting held each spring and officially inducted during the annual NKSL Championships.
- Please direct questions about the NKSL Wall-of-Fame or the nominating process to either the current NKSL President or any of the current NKSL delegates.