A NOTE FROM YOUR COACHES
Swim meet season is upon us! Please remember the following things:
1) Even though you are in the water, swimmers still need to drink to stay hydrated! Please have water or Gatorade at each practice and remember it is especially important to drink plenty the day before and the day of a meet.
2) Please do not spend the day at the pool or beach if you have a meet that night. Limit your time outside and save your energy for a long meet night.
3) Swimmers should get a good night's sleep the night before a meet.
4) Remember to eat lots of carbs for energy the day of a meet!
5) If your schedule changes or a swimmer gets sick, please let Coach Sheila know as soon as possible.
6) Swimmers - don't forget to swim fast and most importantly .... have fun!
Coach Sheila and Coach Tanner