Pool Rules/Covid Code of Conduct
LVST 2021 SPRING SEASON
TERRA LINDA RECREATION CENTER and TERRA LINDA HIGH SCHOOL
COVID-RELATED POOL RULES
FOR COACHES, SWIMMERS AND PARENTS
- Swimmers and parents will wait outside of the gate until let in by coach or appointed health screen volunteer and only after a health screen check has been performed and the swimmer is cleared.
- No parents or siblings allowed on the pool deck at any time.
- Parents are not to congregate outside of the pool fence area during practice. Please do not arrive more than five minutes prior to drop-off or pick-off.
- Swimmers must come dressed in their swimsuit; dressing rooms will not be available.
- Swimmers must wear a mask at all times while on the pool deck, except when in the water.
- Coaches must wear a mask at all times while on the pool deck.
- Daily health and temperature checks will be conducted for coaches and swimmers prior to the start of each practice.
- Swimmers will be required to remain in the same cohorts—No switching groups and swimmers will remain with kids in the same lanes each session/practice time.
- Swimmers will be starting at alternating ends of the pool or at different times to ensure distance remains between each swimmer. For lanes with three swimmers, one swimmer will start in the middle.
- Swimmers are not to congregate next to each other, they will need designated stop/start spots to maintain spacing.
- Swimmers and parents shall leave the Terra Linda Recreation Center and/or Terra Linda High School area immediately following practices or meets.
Dated: April 10, 2021