Welcome to the 2018 Del Norte Dolphin swim season!
We are excited to have you be part of our Dolphin family, home of the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Gold Rush Champions!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
Returning Swimmers with Year-Round Memberships
Feb. 5 @ 8:00 am – Feb. 9 @ 8:00 pm
Returning Swimmers with Seasonal Memberships
Feb. 12 @ 8:00 am – Feb. 16 @ 8:00 pm
For returning swimmers with frozen or cancelled memberships, you MUST contact Del Norte by February 1 regarding your account:
• If your account is frozen, drop by the office to unfreeze it.
• If your account is cancelled, call Del Norte at 916-483-5111 to schedule an appointment.
Feb. 19 @ 8:00 am – Feb. 23 @ 8:00 pm
Please call Del Norte by February 1 at 916-483-5111 to schedule an appointment to get a club membership.
Feb. 26 – MANDATORY parent meeting for all families (see details below)
March 5 – registration resumes with late registration fee of $25 per swimmer
March 23 – Last day to register
April 2 – First day of practice
REGISTRATION FEES & PAYMENT INFORMATION:
• $180 for 1st swimmer
• $160 for 2nd sibling swimmer
• $140 for each additional sibling swimmer
• Late Fee: Add $25 per swimmer (after March 5)
• $110 High School Swimmer; (no sibling discounts or late fees) - swimmer who is currently swimming for their high school swim team.
• Team fees are charged to your Del Norte account. In the event that you want to make payment another way (ie: check, cash, or credit card) you may do so at the Del Norte Club Office. If you have not paid by the 24th of the month, your account will automatically be charged with your monthly dues. No exceptions.
• $15 per swimmer non-refundable fee paid to Northern California Swim League. Registration with NorCal Swim League is required for a swimmer to participate in all swim practices and meets. A copy (or screenshot) of your receipt must be shown at the Parent Meeting on February 26. For further information and to register with NorCal, click here.
SAVE THE DATE! Monday, February 26 CLICK FOR INFORMATION
MANDATORY parent meeting for ALL FAMILIES:
• Get information for the upcoming season
• Document drop off:
- Turn in $300 volunteer deposit check (one per family. Checks will only be cashed if volunteer shifts are not fulfilled).
- Show receipt (screenshot is acceptable) for Northern California Swim League registration.
- Turn in copy of birth certificates for any swimmer that did NOT swim during the 2017 season for the Del Norte Dolphins.
• Sign up for March clinics
• NEW! Job sign-up (Parent jobs are mandatory — first come, first served!)
• Order team suits