Checklist for Registration
To complete your registration and ensure your spot, you must:
1. Make sure your Del Norte club account is active
2. Register online!
3. Register with Northern California Swim League here
Attend MANDATORY PARENT MEETING to:
4. Drop off documents:
- Turn in $300 volunteer deposit check (one per family. Checks will only be cashed if volunteer shifts are not fulfilled).
- Show receipt (screenshot is acceptable) for Northern California Swim League registration.
- Turn in copy of birth certificates for any swimmer that did NOT swim during the 2017 season for the Del Norte Dolphins.
5. Sign up for parent jobs (parent jobs are required. Don't miss this first opportunity to sign up, at the Mandatory Parent Meeting, for the jobs you want!)