Head Coach - Joe Ledoux
- 9 Years - American Red Cross & Ellis Lifeguard Instructor/Paramedic
- American Swim Coach Association (ASCA) – Level 5 Coach - 1998
- 7 Years - LCRC Gators/STAS Coaching Staff
- BS - Kinesiology - CSUS
- 16 years - Head Coach - United States Swimming
- 6 Years – Assistant Coach - United States Swimming
- 6 Years – High School Coach
- 7 Years – USA Swimming/LSC Board Member
- 7 Years – US Masters Head Coach
- 16 Years Swimming – Arden Hills
- 17 Years - Franchise Tax Board – Web Strategic Project Lead
Head Age Group Coach - Lynette Rodriguez
Lynette spent 12+ years in United States Swimming. She has years of coaching experience for both high school swimming and waterpolo.
Lynette came to the Gators in 2016 and has helped drive the program to success.
Dr Brett Lemire
Integral part of the Gator program and Spare Time Aquatics for 20+ years
Dr. Brett is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic-West and has been a practicing chiropractor specializing in manual therapy and rehabilitative exercise since 1989.
He has over 500 hours of post-graduate training through Southern California Health Sciences University with emphasis on diagnosis and treatment of functional pathologies of the locomotor system. He is currently board eligible as a diplomat through the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board. Additionally, Dr. Brett is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Matt is one of the recent additions to the Laguna Creek Gator's coaching staff. Like his father, Brett and brother, Jacob, he has been involved in the local swimming community for almost 20 years, starting out with the Laguna Creek Gators at the age of 6 before transitioning to USA Swimming at 17. Matt even continues to train as a post-collegiate athlete today. Following in his family's footsteps, he shares his own insights as a swimmer with a new generation of swimmers and genuinely enjoys helping the young athletes achieve their goals!
Jacob has been swimming at LCRC almost since the club’s inception. Jacob continues to swim at Sacramento City College. His years of private lessons and ongoing education is invaluable asset to our coaching staff.