WELCOME TO THE 2021 GATOR SWIM SEASON
The Laguna Creek Sports Club Gators Swim Team is a summer recreation swim team composed of boys and girls from the ages of 4 to 18 years of age. The coaches will focus on developing proper stroke and turn techniques so that all swimmers have an opportunity to improve. We don’t measure improvement of swimming skills solely by the color of ribbons won or points scored in meets. Rather, our goal is for team members to achieve improved times in all individual events throughout the season.
It has been a challenging year to say the least with the impact of the pandemic on personal lives and businesses. As we move forward with vaccines and declining Covid cases, our focus will be on safety, health and fun. We have many protocols in place and will need support from everyone to have an enjoyable and safe environment. The coaches and staff welcome you to the swim team program and look forward to getting kids back in the water.
Important changes: 100% masking is a requirement at the club indoors and outside unless activily working out.
- The number of swimmers on the team may be limited (by total or by age group).
- Your registration and participation on the team is not final until we send back a confirmation.
- Registration on TeamUnify opens March 17. Team practice starts April 5.
- High School swimmers: as per an exception this year, high school swimmers may start swimming on Gators team April 5. There will not be a reduced high school fee option this year.
- Six lanes in the main pool and three in the L-pool for swim team. Due to social distancing guidelines by state and county officials, capacity will be four swimmers per lane.
- Important to swim during the practice time of your age group as lanes are limited.
- Swimmers to bring their own towel.
- Swimmers to enter pool at beginning of practice at dive block end and exit practice at west end.
- Morning practice options in June/July TBD.
- Planning two home, in person meets. 6 & unders to swim Friday night, 10 & under Saturday morning, 11 & up Saturday after morning age groups have exited. Planning two away meets.
- No café or swim team snack bar during meets.
- One spectator per swimmer.
- All tables and chairs on deck have been socially distanced or labeled not accessible.
- Arrive at the club with swim suit on.
- Showers: we encourage members to change and shower at home.
- Lockers: some lockers will be available for members. We encourage members to bring as few personal items as possible to the club.
- Three pool lanes (two in the main pool and one in the L-pool) not reserved for swim team are open to adult members only April 5-July 25. Juniors or their parents may not reserve those lanes for junior swim.
Communication will be sent through our team website LCRCgators.com. Upon completion of registration you will have access to the Gator swim team website where we hope you will visit regularly. If you’re a returning swimmer you may use the same login information you used last year.
For each swimmer, the fees include team registration fees, supervised team practices up to five days per week, beginning in the first week of April and continuing through July. All swimmers must be registered with Norcal Swim League. (Gator swim team fees do not include Norcal Swim League fees).
We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets and maintain your own contact information, and more.
- Go to LCRCgators.com to register with the Laguna Creek Gators.
- Click on the 2021 registration on the right side.
Your registration is dependent upon confirmation by the club that you are a member at Laguna Creek Sports Club in good standing. Membership status is verified by the club after you have completed your online registration.
The Items listed below must be thoroughly completed and checked off to be officially registered with us. Please complete items below. 2021 Gator Swim Team Registration will begin on March 17
- Completed registration at LCRCgators.com
- Swim team participant (s) must be an active member of LCSC.
- Completed NorCal Swim League Registration online at www.norcalswimleague.com. Click on the “Start Registration" on the left of home page.
Thank you for your particular attention to all of these items in making the LCSC Swim Team registration process complete and as error free as possible.
Joe Ledoux, Head Swim Coach - [email protected], (916) 684-8855 or 916.271.1047
Kimberly Miller, General Manager - [email protected] or 916.684.8855
Laguna Creek Gators Swim Team
One swimmer $270
Two swimmers $495
Three swimmers $685
Four swimmers $910
No refunds will be allowed after April 9, except under extraordinary circumstances (injury, illness, moving from the area, etc.)
2021 Gator Practice Schedule
April - July
3:45pm – 4:45pm 8 & Under
4:45pm - 5:45pm 9 - 10
5:45pm – 6:45pm 11 - 12
6:45pm - 7:45pm 13 & Up
All swimmers are to swim with their age group
June - July
Morning practice TBD