Assistant Coach Position
The West Sacramento Dolphin Swim Team ( WSST) has been in operation since 1991 and we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Coach position. WSST is a not-for-profit swim organization located in West Sacramento. WSST averages 200 seasonal swimmers.
Minimum requirements for candidates include:
- Experience as Assistant Coach.
- Passing police and club background check.
Job Description: We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic people with experience and knowledge in coaching all levels of competitive swimming. Candidates should exhibit professionalism, maturity and leadership to communicate with swimmers and parents. Candidates must have good management and organizational skills. Candidate will work with the Head Coach to ensure success on all levels.
Hours: Monday through Friday = 10 hrs. Saturday Meets = 8 hrs.
Champs Weekend = 16 hrs. Meet of Champs Weekend = 16 hrs.
- Assist in daily swim team operations.
- Inspire and challenge each swimmer to achieve their goals and develop positive self-esteem. Supervise on deck coaching for all age group levels.
- Attend all home and away meets including Championship and Meet of Champs.
Facility: WSST swims at the West Sacramento Recreation Center.
Compensation: The assistant coach services will be compensated as an independent contractor. The contractor’s fee will be proportionate upon experience.
Start Date: Start date is April 2nd, 2018 and the season ends August 5th, 2018. For more information about WSST, visit our website at www.wsdolphins.org
Please direct resumes and references to:
West Sacramento Swim Team