We are offering electronic payment processing and registration. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare your swimmer for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Registration for 2018 (members: 2/18/18) (new families: 3/4/18)
To Register you will need to:
- Read ALL the information below (fees, work commitment, escrow check)
- Complete the on-line registration, found on the home page
- Send or mail escrow check to REGISTRAR
QUESTIONS: (click "Contact Us" to the left )
3 Registration Fees: (fees include swim cap & T-shirt per swimmer)
- Swimmer Fee: *This is charged via online Team Unify Credit Card Electronic Payment System.
- $200/swimmer (there are 2 exceptions:)
- 15 & over swimmers are $50.
- Family discount: The 4th full-priced swimmer is only $100 per family (NOT including the already discounted 15 & over age group swimmer). Email with any specific family questions.
- Pool Membership or Non-Member Fee *Required*: BEHA: Breckenridge Estates Homeowners Association
- Breckenridge Home Owners: Homeowners already pay for Pool/Tennis Membership to BEHA
- Families Outside of the Breckenridge Subdivision:(you must do one of the following)
- Pool/Tennis Membership - $595 (check payable to BEHA, submit to registrar or treasurer)
- additional info on pool/tennis membership, please visit www.breckenridgeestates.org
- Non-Pool-Member Fee - $50 (one $50 fee per family, payable to BEHA, submit to registrar)
- Please note that Swim Team Only Members will only be admitted to the pool, locker rooms, and clubhouse ONLY during swim practices and meets and are not granted use of the tennis courts
$75 Escrow Check: check payable to Breckenridge Breakers Swim Team. This check is only cashed if your family does not fulfill their volunteer work commitment (online sign up in May). This is not an opt-out of work payment. Each family must contribute their 5 job commitment to continue as a member of the team. The check will be cashed once, before removal.
Requirements & Commitments: (as detailed in the Swimmer Handbook)
Swim Skill Minimum Requirement: this is not a learn to swim program
- The swim team is open to children ages 5-18 with basic swimming ability and a desire to learn.
- All children who are 8 years old and younger and are able to swim one length of the pool without assistance
- 9 years of age and older and are able to swim two lengths of the pool without assistance are eligible to participate.
Volunteer Work Requirement/Family:
- Each family is required to either be a functioning part of a committee (ie- Swimmer Fun) or work; 4 volunteer jobs - the online volunteer sign up will open at 4pm on May 13th and close at 4pm on May 27th.
- This is a great way to learn about the sport of competitive swimming & the different jobs required to run a successful swim meet. (more information in Swimmer Handbook)
- You can be a timer, work the “Bullpen” (lining up the swimmers), work the computers, help sell concessions, be a “runner”, be trained as an “official” - many possibilities.
- You can even sign up for 2 jobs per meet - Mom might be a timer & Grandpa or Dad could sell food & beverages in the shaded concessions area!
Read the Swimmer HANDBOOK: please read the attached Handbook & sign on the checklist
“APPROVED” IN THE SYSTEM: Registrations will not be processed until both on-line forms and payment are received and all steps in the registration process are complete. Your account will be marked “Approved” by our Registrar and you will be able to sign up for meets & worker assignments in May.
A full refund (minus a $25 processing fee) will be issued to ANY swimmer that withdraws from the swim team prior to Time Trials. A full refund will also be issued if the swimmer fails to qualify for the swim team. If online registration was used, the $25 convenience fee will not be returned as that is paid at time of registration to website provider. After time trials, refund requests will be reviewed by the BRECKENRIDGE BREAKERS Swim Team board
on an individual basis; refunds after time trials are NOT typically granted - unless the family is moving or some
other unpredictable emergency type situation.