Job Sign-Up Tutorial
Online Job Sign-Up Opens: Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 8:30am
Online Job Sign-Up Closes: Friday, May 27, 2022 at 11:59pm
Each Brookdale Bucs family is required to work:
- 5 regular jobs at home/away meets
- 1 general pool at home/away meets
In addition to the above job requirement, if you have a swimmer competing in any of the following swim meets, you will also be required to work a parent job at these meets. Emails will be sent when job sign-up opens for these meets.
- Girls and/or Boys Invitational Meets
- High School Invitational
- City and/or Classic Meets
For more information on job sign-up, job check-in at swim meets and requirements when hiring out a sub to work your parent job, please view our 2022 Parent Job Information Sheet.
How to Sign Up For Swim Meet Jobs
- Go to the Schedule webpage.
- In the drop-down menu next to "Event Category," select Swim Meet and click "Search" to filter the list so you're only viewing this season’s swim meets.
- For each meet, there's a "Job Signup" button under the meet’s name.
- Click the "Job Signup" button(s) for the meets that you would like to sign up to work.
- Find the empty slots shown as "---------". (Please note this is a first-come, first-served system. You can only sign up for the empty slots shown as “---------".)
- Click the checkbox in front of the empty slot that you want to sign up for.
- Select the "Signup" button to sign up for the slot(s) that you selected. (The "Signup" button can be found at the top and the bottom of the window. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. The job sign up will not be saved if you do not click the "Signup" button.)
- In the pop-up window that appears titled "Please Supply Your Volunteer's Information," please provide the name and phone number for the person working the job. If you do not know that information at the time of the job sign-up, please enter your name and phone number in the meantime. If you need to update the name of the person working the job after the job sign-up closes, please view our 2022 Parent Job Information Sheet for more information on hiring and communicating sub workers' information.
- If your account name appears after the checkbox, then you've signed up for that job. You can use the "Remove Signup" button to remove the signup if you no longer want to work on that job.
- If someone else's name appears after the checkbox, that job slot is not available for you to sign up and you must find another job to sign up for.
Repeat steps 1-8 until your family is signed up for five (5) regular jobs and one (1) general pool job.
If you are unable to fulfill your job responsibility after the job sign-up closes, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to call another parent to switch jobs or to hire out a sub to work your job. Please view our 2022 Parent Job Information Sheet for more information on hiring and communicating sub workers.
How to View a List of Your Swim Meet Job Sign-Ups
- To run a report to list all of the jobs you have signed up for throughout the season:
- Go to My Account > My Reports and click "Job Sign Up Report for My Account"
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Enter date range: 06/01/2022 to 07/31/2022
- Click on the "Search" button to view a job report for the entire 2022 swim season.