Join the Big Buc/Little Buc Program
The Big Buc/Little Buc Program is designed to promote team unity! This is a fun opportunity for all the swimmers to unite and strengthen the Bucs Team by pairing up older and younger swimmers and build lasting friendships among the different age groups.
This program is open to all swimmers and is completely voluntary.
All swimmers 11 years or older will be a Big Buc and will each be assigned one Little Buc (10 years old and younger). Typically, the responsibilities may include: designing poster to cheer on your Big Buc/Little Buc during their events, create a good luck card for your Big/Little Buc, and treat your Big Buc/Little Buc to their favorite treat to get energized for their events.
- May 31 Deadline to sign up for a Big BUC/Little BUC
- June 13 Super Heroes Night - Dress up like your favorite super hero!
- June 20 Hawaiian/Tie Dye Night - Celebrate luau style and tie dye a shirt!
- June 22 Pirate Day - Dress like a Buccaneer and walk the plank!
- July 4 March with the BUCS in the Brookdale 4th of July Parade!
- July 11 Winter in July - Bundle up and bring a holiday treat for your BUC!
- July 13 Senior Night - Come cheer the graduating seniors on together!
- July 19 Classic/City Pasta Party and BUCS Pep Rally followed by the Parade
Sign up to be a Big Buc/Little Buc! All forms will be in each swimmer’s folder on the first day of practice and must be returned to Coach Jake no later than May 31.