Vienna League B Meet Eligibility Rules
Mini Sharks swim in the Lollipop meet only, unless cleared by the coaches to sign up for a B Meet.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY RULES:
1. Swimmers who DID NOT swim in the previous Saturday’s dual meet -
- May chose 2 events in the following B-meet.
2. Swimmers who DID participate in the previous Saturday’s “A” meet and placed 1st or 2nd in one or both of the events –
- May swim only one stroke on Monday for an unofficial time. Swimmers will not receive place ribbons. They may not swim the same stroke that they swam at the A-meet.
- Swimmers who place 1st or 2nd in an A-meet will be allotted a total of 3 strokes/events (does not include relays) over the course of both meets. Therefore, if they swim 2 events in an A-meet, they can only swim one event in the following B-meet. If they swim 1 event in the A-meet, they can swim 2 events in the following B-meet.
3. Swimmers who DID participate in the previous Saturday A-meet and placed 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th in an event-
- May not swim those strokes in the following B-meet, but may swim 2 other strokes for place.
Exceptions to these rules must be agreed upon by both team’s reps prior to the start of the meet.
Here are the complete B League rules.