Our practice schedule varies from week to week. Please review the calendar tab on our website for a daily listing of practice times.
Swimmers are grouped by age, not ability. Practices are not considered swim lessons. Swimmers will work on stroke refinement, technique, speed, and other skills required during practices in order to compete in swim meets. Make-up practices will not be scheduled if practice is canceled. Evening practice is for families with two working parents and is limited. Swimmers who elect this group may not attend regular morning practice, these groups are not interchangeable.
- Water temperatures will be lower than normal at the beginning of the season, so please have your swimmers dress in warm ups to stay warm.
- Swimmers are required to bring (goggles, kick board, fins) and be "ready to swim" at the start of the practice time.
- Swimmers with long hair must tie it back or use a swim cap.
Regular Practices (School Not in Session)
Mornings - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (No Practice on Thursday Mornings)
- 8 & Under 8:00 - 8:45 am
- 9 - 10 8:45 - 9:45 am
- 11 & Up 9:45 - 11:00 am
Afternoons (Tuesday and Thursday Only)
- 10 & Under 5:30 - 6:15 pm
- 11 & Up 6:15 - 7:00 pm
Mini-Torpedoes - Monday, Wed and Fridays
- 8:00 - 8:30 am (Minis have only morning practices & that too only three days a week)
Early Summer Schedule (While School in Session)
Prior to the end of School we will have only evening practice - Monday to Friday
- 8 & Under 5:30 pm
- 9 - 10 6:00 pm
- 11 & Up 6:45 pm
No mini-torpedoes practice during early-summer schedule, while school is in session.
No Practice on the Last Day of school
Note: Age grouping is subject to change by the coach, which may change your practice time. You will be informed by the coach.
Inclement Weather Policy - If the pool is closed, all groups will be canceled.