Join us for the 2017 Swim Season!
MVP Swim Team is proud to offer a competitive summer swim program for ages 3-18. Head Coach Trevor Rose will lead our team for his 8th straight year. He also returns as the Miramonte High School Varsity Swim Head Coach for 2017. We are fortunate to have his expertise for all our swimmers.
MVP Mini Marlins is perfect for younger swimmers age 3-6, who are not quite ready to swim in meets. Details on our Mini Marlin program can be found here.
Tentative MVP Swim Team schedule for 2017:
- Registration: March 17 - 31
- Spring Clinics: TBD (with Spring Break off April 3-8)
- Pre-season Practice: TBD
- Time Trials: June 10
- Regular Season Practice: June 12 - August 4
- Picture Day: TBD
- Bye Week: July 3-7
- OPP Relays: July 8
- MVP Bottoms Up Swim Invitational: July 9
- Meadow Mini: July 16
- Sleepy Hollow B: July 23
- Survival Week: July 24 - 28
- Intrasquad: July 28
- OMPA Spirit Week: July 31 - August 3
- OMPA League Championships: August 4, 5, 6
- County Spirit Week: August 7 - 11
- Contra Costa County Championships: August 11 - 13
- Awards Night: TBD
Questions? Please contact our Swim Team Presidents - Eva Elder and Nicki Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org