We welcome all members to participate in a variety of programming that brings the best opportunity to play the lifetime sport. Playing tennis with friends is a great social activity that burns the calories as well. No matter what level or experience, we will find a game or program for you either through social events, Drop in Tennis, Grand Slam Mixers, Pro Tournament Trips, tournaments or playing on one of the Sleepy Hollow teams. Upcoming events and dates include:
· Drop In Tennis: takes place weekly on Monday, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM. Sign up on Top Dog Sports.
· Spring USTA Adult Leagues – contact the Tennis Department for more information.
· Upcoming events:
o May 5: Cinco de Mayo Mixer
o June 1: French Open Mixer, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
o July 14: Wimbledon Mixer (details to follow)
o September 9: US Open Mixer (details to follow)
o July 30: Sleepy Hollow bus trip to Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic at San Jose State tennis complex (formerly Bank of the West Pro Tournament at Stanford). Details to follow.
· For more information, check out the club calendar of activities and events on Team Unify.
· Private lessons are available 7 days a week. Email the tennis department to make a reservation.
· Group Lessons available daytime and evenings.
· Bay Area Ladies League teams play weekdays against other clubs in the area. This popular low-key league offers teams at several levels. We need you!
· United States Tennis Association offers more competitive leagues for those looking for challenges.
· Please contact the tennis department for more information.