Old Orchard Swim Club - 2020 Covid Precautions
Below is a summary of the modifications to our normal procedures in light of the restrictions put in place by the New Jersey Health Department and the CDC. Please be advised that as restrictions are lifted we will update and modify this list:
- The club hours for the summer are posted on the site.
- If you have any symptoms or do not feel well, please do not come to the pool.
- All Members MUST check in at the checker stand before entering the pool in order to facilitate contact tracing. If you remain after practice, please ensure you check in.
- Pool staff will be cleaning the bathrooms once every 2 hours during operating hours in addition to deep cleanings at the beginning of each day.
- Bathrooms will be limited to one family group at a time on a 1 in 1 out basis.
- Only family groups should sit together. When socializing with non-family members chairs should be spaced out 6 feet apart.
- Face masks are required for check-in to the Club for unvaccinated members and guests. Masks are NOT to be worn in the water as it presents a drowning hazard.
- All lifeguards and staff will be screened prior to entering the facility that includes temperature readings.
- Foot coverings will be mandatory when in the restroom and outdoor shower area. Limited occupancy will be monitored.
- No chairs within 6 feet of pools edge.
All recommendations are per the NJ Department of Health and are subject to change as Governor guidance is revised.