NEW AND RETURNING FAMILIES!
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW AND THEN CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO START REGISTRATION!
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE A MEMBER AND JOIN THE COUNTRY CLUB IN ORDER TO JOIN THE DOLPHIN FAMILY!
Thank you for your interest in the Countryside Dolphins Summer Swim Team! Registration begins online on this web site starting on March 1st
Returning families: Do not try to "login" because your account is no longer active. Click "Start Registration" and then the button that says "I have an account" When you enter your email Be sure to use your email from last year.. If your email changed, do not create a new account at login! Just use the old email as the login and then you can change the login email after you access the system. That way, your old information and all of the children's historical times are preserved!
New families can create a new account and register. You will then receive a login password by email.
The online registration process is very easy and walks you through step by step. If you have any questions or problems, contact the registrar at: [email protected] for assistance.
- Returning families will find their information already in the system. It is important for you to update any changes and be sure to press save when indicated. At any time throughout the season, you will be able to change personal information, simply go to "my account".
- If you wish to add a family member that did not swim in the previous year, simply add a new swimmer and fill out the appropriate information.
- During registration, you will be asked to select a registration group. There are two groups, seasonal swimmer and year-round swimmer. The seasonal swimmer category is for those swimmers who ONLY swim in the summer, or have never been registered with USA Swimming before. This registration is good for the summer season. If your child swam last fall/winter with a year-round team such as TBAC, then you are a year round swimmer and your registration is good from Sept 1 of last year through the end of August. The reason that the swimmers are split into these two groups has to do with the USA Swimming/Florida Swimming Fees. All swimmers must be registered with Florida Swimming in order to swim in sanctioned meets, and it covers the insurance for the Dolphin Team. If you are unclear if you have paid Florida Swim Fees, please contact the the Registrar
- TBAC year round swimmers (no breaks in program) will receive 50% off their Club TBAC Swim Dues if they register for Dolphins (April - July only). In order to receive the 50% credit all swimmers must register by April 1st or full monthly TBAC dues will be billed until the first of the next month.
- ALL families are required to keep a valid credit card on file for charges! If there are any changes in your card throughout the season, it is your responsibility to update it online or your child may miss out on championship meets if team is not able to bill accordingly for fees.
For the 2020 season, the early bird fee per swimmer is $275. Please note that this includes team practice 5 days a week for 4 months! This also includes all dual meets (10 meets), the 12& under party and pep rally before both major meets.. to name just a few of the benefits!
For families with multiple swimmers, we offer a discount of $10 for families with 2 swimmers, $15 for 3, and $20 for 4.
There is a non-refundable family administration fee of $50. There is also a family volunteer deposit of $100 which will be credited back to your account upon request after July 29th provided that all volunteer requirements are met.
All families are required to volunteer for 4 shifts. The details of the volunteer positions will be posted in the volunteer tab. In order not to lose your $100 deposit, please ensure that you complete all shifts.
Click HERE to start registration