2018 Volunteer Information
The team needs YOU!! Thank you in advance for your assistance!
- All families are required to sign up for a minimum of 5 volunteer slots with 2 of them being completed during PCLs. Time commitment for each position varies, but is generally around 3 hours. Regardless of the number of hours actually worked, you will always be credited 3 hours for the session.
- You must sign up online. All volunteer spots will open on Monday April 2nd, 2018.
- Volunteers are essential for the success of the summer team, which is why the volunteer sign up is a requirement. If you are unable to attend the event you signed up for, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
- All families paid a $100 volunteer deposit at registration. Upon completion of your 5 volunteer slots, your account will be credited the $100
- To sign up, simply click on the events tab. Scroll down to see the various events with a "job sign up" button. Click on an event that suits you and you will see the available volunteer positions. Select the one you would like and click Save. You may then move on to another event until you have chosen 5 slots.
- To get a report of all the jobs you have signed up for, go to the events tab, click on reports and fill in the parameters
- Read below for a full description of all the volunteer positions!
- Please read FAQ for additional information!
- Don't worry - you will receive an email reminder from firstname.lastname@example.org reminding you of your commitment!
- Registration for an event's volunteers will close the Friday before that particular event. No changes can be made after volunteer registration is closed. At that point the above written substitute and fining rule will be in effect.
Thank you again for making 2018 the best Dolphin season ever!
Choices, choices, choices - What should I do?
Volunteering can be great fun! Each and every one of you are an important part of our Dolphin Team! Everyone benefits – you, your child, and the team! But remember, WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!