Membership Fees 2017
- CSRC Members
- $125 first swimmer
- $100 additional family swimmer
- Non-Members (Limited number available)
- USA Swimming Inc. registration and insurance: $35 per swimmer
- Volunteer fee $100 per family - waived if 10 hours of volunteer time (excluding the State Meet) is performed. This will be charged at the end of the season if applicable.
- No charge for weekly "dual meets". Championship meets and invitationals will have additional fees
**Note: summer family memberships to the Racquet Club are available for $620. Summer club memberships allow full club privileges including tennis and racquet ball, and fitness center.
or , or $370 or kljfsjflk
Team fees are due beginning at the start of summer season. Please pay online via credit card or write one check for the total registration to CSRC Swim Team. Include in the memo line the name of the swimmer and what the payment is for. To secure your spot for the non-member spot you must have payment in full at the time of registration. Reminder - a separate check is needed for the volunteer obligation.
Refunds for the swim team, if needed, are available at the rate of 90% after one week, 75% after 2 weeks, and 50% after 3 weeks. Refunds are not available for the CSI fee of $35.00.
Because of the size of our team, and the high level of coaching offered, CSRC Swim Team is not a learn-to-swim program. The Racquet Club offers many opportunities for swim lessons. A swimming competency will be required for age 8 and under, of one length of the pool. Age nine and above will be required to swim two lengths of the pool.