Swimmer's Code of Conduct
- I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will attend every practice and meet that I can and will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will treat my coaches, other swimmers, officials and fans with respect regardless of age, race, creed, color, gender or abilities and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike behavior with any official, coach, swimmer or other parent/guardian such as arguing, booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
- I will encourage my own parents or guardians to engage in good sportsmanship.
- I will expect to be treated fairly over the course of a season with regard to meet entries and recognize that certain meets are more competitive than others.
- I deserve to have fun during my swimming experience and will alert parents/guardians or coaches if there are problems or it stops being fun.
- I deserve to play in an environment that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and expect adults to refrain from their use at all swim meets.
- I will remember that meets are an opportunity to learn and have fun.
Last Edit 05/15/13