How to be a Dolphin
Regular swim team members must be DRA pool members, be able to swim the length of the pool (25 meters) without any assistance and be deep water safe. Swimmers will receive instruction in all four strokes - freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly. Coaches will instruct swimmers on flip turns, diving and racing starts in preparation for swim meets. Swim team members must be no older than 18 years old on June 1st.
Fee for Dolphin: $85 per swimmer ($20 late registration fee after June 6, 2021).
Please use the Damascus Swim Team Online Registration on this website and choose “Dolphin”.
The Damascus Dolphins Swim Team will begin practicing on June 1, 2021.
DST 2021 Refund Policy:
On or before June 6th - Registration Fees refunded minus $15 Administrative Fee per swimmer.
After June 6th - No Refunds.
- Swimmer who have not been excused from practice are expected to practice daily, on time and participate as instructed by the coaches.
- Communicate with your coaches and inform them as to illness, camp, vacation plans etc.
- Be aware of all information posted on the website or breezeway bulletin board.
- Mark all towels, suits, clothing etc. with your name.
- Get plenty of rest before your meet.
- At meets know your event numbers and report to the Clerk of Course when called.
- At meets stay in the team area.
- Be cheerful and supportive of your teammates and their efforts.
- Follow all instructions of officials and pool personnel.
- Obey all rules and regulations of the hosting pool.
- When the meet is over all team members are responsible for the cleanup of the team area.