End of Year Banquet 2018
The end of the year Banquet will take place on July 28th (the evening of Divisionals) at Patriot High School.
There will be food, awards, and a lot of energy left over from the morning's great swims.
Here are the general details:
- When: Saturday, July 28, 2017, 6:00 pm- 9:30 pm. We will begin eating promptly at 6 pm so if you are bringing something, please arrive 10 minutes beforehand.
- Where: The banquet will be held at Patriot High School (10504 Kettle Run Rd, Nokesville) in the evening after Divisionals. Please come in Door #1 (Main Entrance). Park in the main parking lot. (Same as last year for those that were there).
- What: We will have a food buffet with items provided by local restaurants as well as from our from you, our families. The main items will include food from: The Bone, Velocity Wings, Vocelli's,Chick Fil-A and more! Two food lines will be offered to help expedite the buffet lines and we will start promptly at 6 pm.
Here are some other things to know for the banquet:
- Please RSVP to the banquet via this link: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0B4FA5A72EA64-bridlewaves1 This will help us know how many are/are not coming. Use this same link to volunteer to bring a side dish, drink or whatever else is needed. (It takes a village)!!!
- Wear whatever you want (you'll see a range in attire from nice dresses to the divisional t-shirts to a shirt w/ bow tie); wear what is comfortable (except your bikini or brief....that's just weird)!
- If you are bringing a side dish, bring a utensil to serve if possible. We will have extra but just to make sure we have enough...
- Please consider volunteering to help setup or serve. Use this linkwww.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0B4FA5A72EA64-banquet3 We will need a few good women and men to help out!!
- No food or drinks will be allowed into the auditorium during the awards ceremony. Please do not smuggle it in! We are allowed each year to use Patriot High School for our banquet....we do not want to lose this opportunity.
- The awards ceremony will follow the buffet dinner (approximately 7:15-9:30 pm).
- We will ask you to turn your phones off or in Airplane mode to run our slideshow in the auditorium. Be prepared to do this so you don't get booed out of the place :)
- Afterwards, please remember to pick up your dishes. We will try to put as many leftover food items in the coolers to keep cold while we are in the awards ceremony.
If you have any other questions, please contact Amy Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact email@example.com.