Ribbon Policy - Dual Meets
- Polliwogs will participate in one of the home meets (typically our last Saturday home meet) as determined by the coaches. They will receive a participant ribbon at that meet, along with a Polliwog ribbon.
8 & Under Swimmers
- All 6 & Under and 7-8 swimmers shall receive a ribbon for each stroke they swim at a meet 1st through 6h places, heat winner, time improvement and participation for those placing 7th-99th.
- All 6 & under and 7-8 swimmers shall receive a ribbon for each relay event they swim, 1st through 3rd places.
9-10, 11-12 and 13-14 Swimmers
- All swimmers in these age groups shall receive a ribbon for each individual event and each relay in which they place 1st through 3rd, and any time improvement.
- These swimmers do not receive ribbons.
- Ribbons will be placed in the swimmer's family folder during home meets, or the Monday/Thursday after away meets.
- Coaches may decide to hand out Time Improvement ribbons personally as part of training.