Due to industry wide suit shortages, we chose to work with another vendor for our team suit this year so you will need to order directly from their website (not through our team store on our team website). Their website link is posted below. You will notice that this year's pattern is "different" from years' past and given the limited choices, we think it is fitting for an island swim team!
A few notes:
- Come to practice a little early the week of 4/18 on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday to try on the suit BEFORE getting wet! Once you know your size, you can order directly online via the link below.
- Girls size 24 will NOT be available to order online. We will sell them in the office this week. There was such a limited supply of 24s we went ahead and bought out the stock to ensure our girls would have suits in size 24 available.
- All other sizes will need to order the team suit IMMEDIATELY due to industry wide suit shortages.
- The sizing kit suit is not the same pattern as our team suit but it is the same brand and style. Once we we have finished the try-on process, we will be selling the suits from the sizing kit at cost. They will make great practice suits! You can reserve yours in the pool office this week.
- We would like our swimmers to save wearing their team suit for swim meets and NOT wear the team suit to practices. Girls can wear any brand one piece suit to practice and boys any brand jammer.
Once you have tried on suits and know your correct size, order the team suit ASAP by clicking on the link below.