The success of the team is not measured only by wins and losses, but more importantly, by the personal growth of each swimmer and the enjoyment provided for the entire family. The Team strives to provide an environment in which each swimmer can improve his/her performance and learn the importance of good sportsmanship. Fenton RiverChase also demands a sports environment that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and their use at sporting events.
- Many volunteers are needed during every meet. We know this is a “PAIN” but the team needs each family to do their part. The Sharks are grateful for your help.
- Each family unit is required to work three (3) work assignments. THIS IS MANDATORY!!!
NOTE: WE WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS ONCE YOU SIGN UP FOR THEM. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR WORK ASSIGNMENT “YOU” NEED TO FIND A REPLACEMENT ( ANYONE 18 years or older ).
- If you have a child that is on both the swim and dive team or two children with one on swim and one on dive you will serve your work assignments for the dive team.
- Depending on the number of divers you may need to work more than three.
Deposit Checks are shredded at the end of the season
PROVIDED “ALL”ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.
- On meet night, report to the Meet Coordinator upon arrival.
- You may be asked to work a different job than what you signed up for if necessary. We appreciate your flexibility.
- If your child goes to prelims and finals, you must work.
- If someone does not meet his or her work assignment on a Meet Night, we will ask a team parent from the extra list to do that job.
- Please review work assignment descriptions at registration days.
Please show you support for the Sharks with a team T-shirt. Please see T-shirt order form.
The “ONLY” income for our swim team is through:
T-Shirts / Spirit Wear / Team Sponsors / Heat Sheets
This money goes for new stopwatches, kick boards, paper/pens/etc., awards, and our end of season banquet.
SWIM and DIVE SUGGESTIONS/QUESTIONS:
- Please email suggestions by clicking the Contact Us Link on our home page.
- If you have something you think could be helpful to put on the website, please click Contact Us on the left side of this page.
- If you take photos at practices or meets, please upload them to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FentonSharks