How do I sign up for volunteer jobs?
Sign in to your account by clicking on the Sign In link at the top of the left menu.
Click on the Team Events tab on the right side or scroll down on the main page to see a list of meets and team events.
Next to each event (meet/team function), there is a button labeled 'Job Signup.' Click on this button to see a listing of volunteer jobs for that event.
When you find an open job that suits you, select it and then click '+ signup' at the bottom.
If something comes up and you have to change your job, simply click on the 'remove signup' button. Just remember to sign up for another job.
If you fail to meet a job requirement, you will be assessed a $50 fee (or $100 for missing two job requirements).
How many jobs am I required to work?
1. Families with 1 swimmer will be required to fulfill 2 (two) commitments during the regular season*.
2. Families with 2 or more swimmers will be required to fulfill 3 (three) commitments during the regular season*.
3. Families with 1 diver will be required to fulfill 2 (two) commitments during the regular season*.
4. Families with 2 or more divers will be required to fulfill 3 (three) commitments during the regular season*.
5. If your child is a swimmer and a diver, your family will be responsible for volunteer commitments as a swimmer and as a diver.
6. Families with swimmers/divers participating in conference competition will also be responsible for job commitments during prelims and finals. More information about Conference will be provided in early July.
*The Regular Season does not include Intrasquad and Conference Prelims/Finals.