Things you should know
1. Parrot Swim will be at the swim and dive team kick-off on Sunday, May 6th from 1:30-3PM.
2. Swim caps are $5. They are especially recommended for girls.
3. Each family is asked to donate (1) 2-liter drink of choice; soda, lemonade, etc. Or small bottles of water. These drinks will be offered to our officials, timers, and coaches during home meets.
4. Please remember to provide a snack such as brownies, cookies, fruit, veggies...to be sold at the bake sale at each of our home meets.
5. Meet and volunteer job sign-ups are made on-line.
6. Please sign your child up for a swim meet by midnight Sunday for a Tuesday meet, and by midnight Tuesday for a Thursday meet.
7. Work sessions: Families with a child 7 and up are required to work 4 job requirements. Families with only a child 6 and under are required to work only 1 job requirement. You can sign up for either a home or an away meet.
8. There will be a $25 fine per session if job requirements are not completed by the end of the season.
9. Swim meets begin at 6:15PM. Warm-ups for home meets begin at 5:30PM.
10. On swim meet days, volunteers need to check-in at the bake sale area.
11. Picture day for everyone will be on Wednesday, May 14th Time - TBD. No practice to follow.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com