HADDONTOWNE POOL RULES
- All members and guests must stop and check in upon entrance to or exit from pool facilities.
- Lifeguards are present for your safety; do not talk to them while they are on duty.
- Always obey lifeguard instructions regarding pool rules.
- Congregating by the front desk, lifeguard stand, snack bar or Manager's office is prohibited
- No running, pushing, dunking, or rough play in the pool or pool area.
- The starting blocks are only to be used during swim practices and swim meets, or under the direct supervision of the swim team coach.
- Only one person shall be on the diving board at one time. (Follow posted rules.)
- No general swimming is permitted in the diving well while the diving board is in use. Additionally, the well can only be closed for general swimming by a Pool Manager/Assistant Manager or Lifeguard in 15 minute intervals.
- Only one person is allowed on the waterslide at a time. There is no general swimming in the roped off area where the slide exits. (Follow posted rules.)
- The baby pool may be used by children without a pool band and by children less than 6 years of age. Parents must be present and are responsible for their children while their children are in the baby pool area.
- Rafts, balls, inflatable objects, toys, masks, fins, snorkels, and swim aids are not permitted in the pool, except as permitted by the Manger.
- There is NO DIVING from the sides of the pool in less than 5 feet of water.
- No hanging or standing on the lane lines or pool divider line.
- Pool will be closed during an electrical storm or threat of inclement weather.
- Persons suspected of being intoxicated (drugs, alcohol or otherwise) will be asked to safely leave the pool grounds.
- Swim bands MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. If you are not wearing a band you will not be allowed on the slide, diving board or in the well.
- You must be 12 or over to enter the pool grounds without an adult.
- No glass objects of any kind are permitted on or around the cement deck or on any cement area on the property (including pavilions).