We believe that swimming is meant to be fun. The basic premise behind our team is that swimmers who take control of their own responsibilities get the most out of themselves. Everyone's training and life goals are different, practices are structured to the individual swimmer's age & level. Emphasis is placed on developing endurance for competition and the goal of individual stroke progression.
As a team, we work under one united belief. These beliefs of the Tigersharks involves the following:
- To create an atmosphere that enhances social skills, good sportsmanship and respect of others.
- To develop swimmers of all levels, while stressing the importance of proper stroke mechanics.
- To develop skills to promote swimming as a lifelong practice.
- To offer children an opportunity to develop their skills using fun and challenging strategies.
- To learn the value of competition while having a balance of recreational swimming.
- To provide competitive opportunities for success for all levels of swimmers.
- Above all...having FUN!!!!!!