An Hour or Two Can Make A Difference....
Haddontowne manages to keep its swim team rates reasonable and affordable by relying on team members & parents to volunteer for various tasks throughout the season.
There are plenty of ways to help:
1) Working home meet snack bar.
2) Help with prepping the club prior to home 'A' meets &/or 'B' meets.
3) Fundraisers to boost team revenue.
4) Organize Team Functions & gatherings.
5) Preparing food & serving at team dinners.
6) Helping with away Meet Hoagie Sales.
We are also looking for great new ideas, please contact Head Coach Christina Ashmen, and/or Aquatics Director to the Board Megan Zeigler.