1. Swimmers will be instructed in the proper technique of the four swim strokes and demonstrate ability to perform these strokes during competition.
2. Parent job committees shall be coordinated to include all parents to help with the running of swim meets and champs.
3. Social activities that help develop camaraderie & team spirit among team members will be planned.
4. Good sportsmanship and good behavior of swimmers and parents will be encouraged.
5. Parents will be supportive of coaches and swimmers.
The Sierra Sharks Swim Team offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the Sierra Sharks Swim Team to offer age specific training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.