Membership at OVSC Provides You & Your Family:
- Unlimited use of the facility during open hours from mid May to mid September.
- Access to our swim, tennis, dive and water polo teams.
- Use of tennis & pickle ball courts, volleyball, basketball courts.
- Reduced fees on swim & dive lessons with our experienced and certified instructors.
- Access to other locals pools when OVSC is closed through our Reciprocal Agreement With Normandy Park Swim Club & Gregory Seahurst Swim Club.
To become a member please contact our Membership Chair, Megan Schumacher at email@example.com to submit your application. Although final approval must be granted from the Board of Trustees, you will immediately be given access and may start using the facility at that time.
There are two fees involved in purchasing a membership, the one time non-transferable membership fee of $500 and yearly dues of $650.
The Capital Improvement Fund (CIF) dues are due following your first year of membership (example: If you buy in April of 2017, your first CIF payment will be due 3 months prior to opening day of 2018). The CIF fund is a separate budgeted fund that is used to improve the pool outside of the yearly operating budget. The first five year's fees are $200.00 per membership. The fee is reduced to $100.00 after five years paying into the fund. The annual CIF Budget is set at the Annual General Membership Meeting in the fall.
More information about fees can be found here.
If you are an existing member wishing to sell your membership, please contact Membership Chair - Megan Schumacher firstname.lastname@example.org.