To pay your 2018 CIF and Dues online click here .
2018 Dues must be paid by 4/15.
2018 Dues are $650
Capital Improvement Fund (CIF):
The Capital Improvement Fund shall be used for past and future improvements to the property. Use of the funds will require general membership approval during the Annual General Meeting. Exceptions shall be made if the improvements needed are required to keep the pool operational.
The Capital Improvement Fund (CIF) dues are due following your first year of membership (example: If you buy in April of 2017 your first CIF payment will be due February 1, 2018).
The CIF fund is a separate budgeted fund that is used to improve the pool outside of the yearly operating budget. The first five year's fee's are $200.00 per membership. The fee is reduced to $100.00 after five years paying into the fund. The annual CIF payment is due on or before February 1st each year. After February 1st all late payments will incur a $25 late fee. If you have paid your CIF in full and choose sell/relinquish (in accordance with the OVSC Bylaws) your membership prior to April 15th and your account does not have an outstanding balance your CIF will be refunded upon request. Memberships sold/relinquished on or after April 15th will not be refunded their CIF fee
Previous Years Budget have gone to the Following Improvements and Projects:
- Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act (more info here)
- Replacement of landscape walls around pool deck
- Repaired tennis court cracks and repainted courts
- Replaced water pump in boiler room
- Replaced boys urinal
- Installed and relocated basketball court in northwest corner of the grounds
- Payments on existing load for deck replacement and north cabana build
- Updated lights in bathrooms
- Replaced toilets in both bathrooms
- Repaired diving board