OVSC Guest Policy
- All members and guests must check in each day they come to the pool.
- Guests fees are $5 person or one guest pass. (This fee applies to anyone who is not a member of the pool - ie..grandparents, guests not swimming - unless covered under the Reciprocal Agreement)
- Guest passes are sold in books of 6 for $25, or $5 each.
- Each guest will sign in upon entry and child guests (under 16) will be issued a wrist band to show that day’s authorized entry.
- Please be sure to have emergency phone numbers for child (under 16) guests whose parents are not in attendance.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member at check in and the pool member must remain at the pool while the guest is in attendance.
Limits of Guests per Day
Up to 9 guests: Members may have up to 9 guests on any day without prior notification to pool management. The member can choose to use individual guest passes or pay the guest fee for each guest.
Between 10 and 20 guests: Members bringing between 10 and 20 guests, during normal hours of operation, must request authorization and schedule the group through the pool office at least five (5) days in advance. The member can choose to use individual guest passes or pay the guest fee for each guest. When the member schedules the group they must state member number, approximate number of guests and time frame of party. (There may only be two (2) large parties at the club at one time, subject to manager discretion.)
Over 20 guests: MEMBER MUST RENT POOL (outside of normal operating hours) -- See pool office for details. Guest passes do not apply to pool rental.
Reciprocal Agreement with Normandy Park and Gregory Seahurst
Please check back soon for information about the Reciprocal Agreement for 2017.