Swim Lessons: Is your child at least three years of age? Do they enjoy the water? Then the highly skilled swim Instructors at Arbor Heights are ready to teach them! Our class ratios keep classes small and our instructors are dedicated to providing a safe, fun, high quality swim program. We offer lessons to members as well as non-members. Classes run consecutively, Monday through Friday 11:00-12:30 in 1/2 hour time periods for two-week sessions.
Tennis Lessons: Group tennis lessons (6 max) are offered through the club. Non-members may sign up for session earlier time slot. Youth classes will be offered M-F from 12:30-1:15 and 1:15-2:00 for two week sessions. Session three will also have a 11:45-12:30 class. Adult classes will be offered if interest. Private lessons can be arranged through the coaches.
Dive Lessons: We will be offering dive lessons for during the second week of session 3 and the first week of session 4. Lessons will be offered at 11am, 11:30am and 12pm.
Registration Policies and Procedures
- You must register in person*
- Payment is required at the time of registration (make checks payable to: Arbor Heights Swim and Tennis Club or AHSTC)
- Sharing sessions will not be permitted
- NO REFUNDS except in the cases of prolonged illness or injury
*If you cannot be there to register in person on the specified date and time, three options are available to you:
- You may send your class preferences, information (including child's name, age, address, and phone), and payment with another family, long as they are registering no more than their children plus those of ONE other family.
- You may attempt to register AFTER the specified time and date. Please be aware that the Lesson Coordinator may not be there to process your request and that availability of lesson times may be limited.
- You may give your class preferences, information (including child's name, age, address, and phone), and payment to the Lesson Coordinator BEFORE the specified time and date. These requests will be processed after those showing up on the registration date have registered. Please be aware that availability of lesson times may be limited.
Private Swim, Dive and Tennis Lessons:
- Private lessons can be held during regular club hours. Please contact the pool office for a list of available instructors. On-duty guards are not available for private lessons.
- Private Lessons are available for members only. Fees vary depending on instructor's experience.