New Swimmer Tryouts (2019):
- All new swimmers ages 8 and Under, will need to demonstrate their skills to the swim coach before they will be accepted on to the Swim Team.
- New Swimmer Tryouts will be held on April 8th & 9th from 4:00-5:30 pm.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a specific time, so the athletic directors and swim coaches know when to expect you and to prevent long wait times.
- You must have the online registration form filled out in advance or tryouts.
Swim Team Fees (2019):
High School Swimmer (currently in grades 9-12)
If your child is new to the FPCC swim team, FPCC offers a two-week trial period.
If, at the end of the two-week period, your child decides not to swim, please notify our Athletic Directors or Head Coach for a refund of fees. Refunds will not be given after May 5th.
High School Athletes & Lifeguards:
“Big kids” make it all fun! We want to encourage them to come back every season & bring their friends! The fee for High School athletes (in high school at registration time), is $50 for FPCC members, and $80 for non-FPCC members.
FPCC lifeguards are highly encouraged to swim with the Tsunami swim team, there is no fee for Lifeguards.
High school athletes and lifeguards are expected to:
- Attend and volunteer as team leaders at the Overnighter
- Volunteer to be Big Buddies at the swim meets
- Participate in the Swim-a-Thon
- Compete in at least two FPCC dual meets and Championships
Please refer to the FPCC SWIMMING HANDBOOK or email the swim team athletic directors if you have any questions at email@example.com. Please check out the Calendar, Practice Schedule and Meet Info pages for additional information. All other important swim team information is available in the Swim Team Handbook.