New Swimmer Tryouts ():
- All new swimmers ages 8 and Under, will need to demonstrate their skills to the swim coach before they will be accepted on to the Swim Team.
- New Swimmer Tryouts will be held on ********.
- Please email [email protected] to arrange a specific time, so the athletic directors and swim coaches know when to expect you and to prevent long wait times.
- Please DO NOT register online until you have had your try-out.
Swim Team Fees 2020:
Team Fee includes a Tsunami swim cap for all swimmers.
High School Swimmer (currently in grades 9-12)
If your child is new to the FPCC swim team, FPCC offers a two-week trial period.
If, at the end of the two-week period, your child decides not to swim, please notify our Athletic Directors or Head Coach for a refund of fees. Refunds will not be given after the two week period has passed.
High School Athletes & Lifeguards:
“Big kids” make it all fun! We want to encourage them to come back every season & bring their friends! The fee for High School athletes (in high school at registration time), is $50 for FPCC members, and $80 for non-FPCC members.
FPCC lifeguards are highly encouraged to swim with the Tsunami swim team, there is no fee for Lifeguards.
High school athletes and lifeguards are expected to:
- Attend and volunteer as team leaders at the Overnighter
- Volunteer to be Big Buddies at the swim meets
- Participate in the Swim-a-Thon
- Compete in at least two FPCC dual meets and Championships
Please refer to the FPCC SWIMMING HANDBOOK or email the swim team athletic directors if you have any questions at [email protected]. Please check out the Calendar, Practice Schedule and Meet Info pages for additional information. All other important swim team information is available in the Swim Team Handbook.