It will be assumed that your swimmer is not swimming in the meet unless they have signed in for the meet by Thursday of the prior week (9 days before). Please help the coaching staff out by "declining", if you cannot attend. This way they can tell if someone may have forgotten to sign-up. Only those swimmers who have signed in will swim in the meet. All meet signup will be done online this year, and directions will be emailed. All meets will be available to sign in at the beginning of the season.
- Home meets arrive 60 minutes before start time for warm-ups.
- Bring lawn chairs, pop up tents, newspapers, magazines, sun tan lotion and have a good time.
- Pick up a Heat Sheet
- Hot and Cold food available at the Concession stand.
- Run by parent volunteers NEED TO SIGN UP TO HELP
- Warm-ups 50 minutes before the start of the meet.
- Start time is 8:00 AM., although this time may change.
- End time at or before 12:30 PM.
- Bus leaves: Announced by coach, usually at 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. depending on the drive time.
- You must pick up your kids after away meets
- We encourage swimmers to ride the bus, some parents follow the bus to the meet and help the swimmers get ready for warm-ups.
- Away meets are non-working events enjoy.
- All meets have Concessions available.
- Swim meets continue even in the rain, as long as there is no lightning or thunder.
On the Tuesday evening following our last dual meet, an invitational meet will be held for all swimmers who are not swimming in the Conference Meet the following weekend. This is usually hosted by either Sun Prairie or Cross Plains. Swimmers from all of the teams in the conference will be invited.