8 & Under Assistants
- First and foremost you are there for the kids and to aid & assist the coaching staff.
- Your job is to improve the technique and endurance of the 8 & under swimmers.
- At the meets you need to be encouraging the younger kids. They will need your support and assistance before and after their events.
- You should at all times show respect to the coaches, the kids, the parents and to each other.
- You are expected to help clean up after practice. This includes lane ropes, flags, kick boards, blocks and any other supplies that were used during practice.
- You are a role model for the younger kids and you are contributing to the future of the team.
- This job is a privilege that can be denied if you fail to follow the guidelines listed above.
If you are interested in applying please complete this Google Form:
APPRECIATION GIFTS From Parents