2017 Coves Swim Team Board
Coves Swim Team Board: email@example.com
|Jason Hipper & Poppy Lee
||Vice President - Meet Set-up
||Chair 1 - Timers, Runners, Announcers, Heat Ribbons
||Chair 2 - Clerk of the Course, Across the Board Judges
||Chair 3 - Spirit wear, Swimsuits, Team Pictures, Team Activities
||Chair 4 - Balloters, Ribbons, Clubhouse Monitor
||Co-Chair 5 - Concessions, Hospitality
||Chair 6 - Computer Entries, Heat Sheets, Deck Officials
Coves Swim Team Board Election Guidelines (Yearly)
- Board positions will only be voted on at the end of season awards banquet.
- The president will select a nominating committee of 3 current board members to recommend a slate of officers.
- An email to the team announcing the election will be conducted by the nominating committee immediately after its appointment by the president.
- Anyone wanting to run for a board position must submit a bio and the board position desired to the nominating committee the Monday before the end of season banquet.
- The nominating committee will email the parents of the team all the candidates’ bios and the position they are running for on the Wednesday before the banquet.
- Candidates may only run for ONE board position.
- Voting will take place at the awards banquet from 5:30-6pm.
- Candidates will not be able to campaign to the parents during the banquet as this is for the kids.
- Each parent will get ONE vote by being present at the banquet and casting their vote prior to the time allotted for the election. No more than 2 votes per household are allowed.
- The nominating committee will check off the names as parents cast their votes.
- The nominating committee will select 2 parents (non board members) to count the votes.
- The ballot counters will announce the new board members at the conclusion of the banquet.