Dear Swimmers and Parents,
We are looking forward to another great summer season filled with good times. The program is designed for swimmers ages 5 to 18 years old as of June 1st. Info you need to know:
- We will continue to use the on-line registration system this year. It’s part of the TeamUnify swim team management software that we currently use for our website. Returning families will receive an e-mail with details and instructions. The system will open for registration on April 1st.
- Fees are $130 for the first two swimmers and $120 for each additional swimmer in a family.
- The on-line registration and billing system will be accepting credit cards for all fees.
- The on-line registration system will stay open through May 2nd for returning members. A $20 late fee will be charged for registrations processed after May 2nd. This will not apply to new members of Lakota Hills Swim Club.
- The volunteer fee is the same as last year at $150. If you work the required number of volunteer work sessions, you will not be charged this fee. If you are unable to fulfill your worker requirements, you will be charged this fee. The number of sessions required is not yet determined for the 2019 season. It will be announced at Meet the Coaches.
- Meet the Coaches, our annual kick-off party, will include coach introductions, information about our new team suit, and swimming, and will be held on Sunday, May 19 from 4-7 pm.
- Swimmers will not be permitted to practice, swim at meets, or participate in any swim team activity until the on-line registration process has been completed and the registration is approved.
- A safety test will be given to all 8 and under swimmers after 2 weeks of practice to determine if they meet eligibility requirements. See team rules for more details.
There are many opportunities throughout the year to assist the team and most require no experience. Officiating, however, requires training and certification and the team is always looking for parents to take on this responsibility.
Practice starts on May 20th. Championship meet is July 26-27th at Miami University.