Dear Swimmers and Parents,
We are looking forward to another great summer season filled with good times. The program is designed for swimmers ages 5 to 18 years old as of June 1st. Info you need to know:
- We will continue to use the on-line registration system this year.
- Fees are $130 for the first two swimmers and $120 for each additional swimmer in a family. Register by our early deadline (Early bird deadline will be TBA to save $10/swimmer).
- The on-line registration and billing system will be accepting credit cards for all fees.
- The volunteer fee is the same as last year at $150. If you work the required number of volunteer work sessions, you will not be charged this fee. If you are unable to fulfill your worker requirements, you will be charged this fee. The number of sessions required is not yet determined for the 2020 season. It will be announced during the first week of practice.
- Swimmers will not be permitted to practice, swim at meets, or participate in any swim team activity until the on-line registration process has been completed and the registration is approved.
- A safety test will be given to all 8 and under swimmers after 2 weeks of practice to determine if they meet eligibility requirements. See team rules for more details.
There are many opportunities throughout the year to assist the team and most require no experience. Officiating, however, requires training and certification and the team is always looking for parents to take on this responsibility.
Championship meet is July 22-25th (tentative)