Championships are scheduled for July 22-25, 2021 (tentative).
The following information is tentative for 2021. The details tend to stay about the same from year to year so this will give you a good idea of what to expect this year.
This meet is broken down by age group. Sessions usually are:
Friday AM 13-14 and 15-18 Age Groups
Friday PM 11-12 Age Group
Saturday AM 9-10 Age Group
Saturday PM 8 & Under Age Groups
Each team in the Tri-County League is required to provide volunteer's, otherwise fined by the League. Below is a list of the worker positions. These positions will count as part of your volunteer requirement.
Championship Worker Instructions
ALL volunteers must check in and report to their assigned meeting below
- Deck officials are to report to the “wet classroom” adjacent to the recreational pool for a meeting:
FRIDAY Morning – 7:45a / SATURDAY Morning – 7:30p
FRIDAY Afternoon – 1:45p / SATURDAY Afternoon – 1:45p
- Timers are to report to the hallway adjacent to the Aquatic Office for a meeting:
- Each team provides its own relief timers!
FRIDAY Morning – 8:00a / SATURDAY Morning – 7:45a
FRIDAY Afternoon – 2:00p / SATURDAY Afternoon – 2:00p
- Check in attendants will be stationed at the upper level. Lists will be provided to check volunteers, coaches and officials.
Morning – 6:30a – 8:00a
Afternoon – 12:30p – 2:30p
1. The runner should report to the Meet Management table 15 minutes before each session begins.
2. The runner will take results and post them in various places as well as give results to the awards group.
- Please report to the timers meeting
- Your responsibility is to make sure that all of the kids swim in the correct lanes!
- Locker Room Monitor – Check locker rooms every 15 minutes. Report problems.
- Awards – Place stickers on the ribbons and medals
If one of your workers does not show up, the assigned job does not revert back to the meet director or anyone else! It reverts back to your team!!
If in doubt, check with Meet Management!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and participation. Swimming depends upon volunteers. This meet would not be possible without your help! Let’s make this a great experience for the children.
Vice-President, Meet Director