Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks Registration
When: Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Where: Sauk Prairie High School Indoor pool-north entrance hallway
What: Registration takes place ONLINE beginning March 1st, but the evening event is for you to sign up for our new Competitive Swim Camp, fit team suits and other apparel, pay your registration fees, and get your questions answered.
Online registration will be open March 1, 2018. Create an account or sign into your account and click "Online Register" to start your registration process. Please register all your children on the same registration. If unable to register online, please contact a board member.
REGISTRATION FEES for POOL SHARKS’ regular summer season:
- 1st swimmer per family: $100 Additional swimmers per family: $90/each
- Concession Fee per family: $20
- Volunteer Fee per family: $100 (Please write a separate check which will be returned when volunteer duties are fulfilled at the end of the season. See Volunteer section for more details.)
- High Performance Program: $150 This is a separate, more intense, and specialized program for our 13 year olds and older. Practices are held at the outdoor from 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. They include dryland and pool conditioning, so athletic shoes and clothing are needed in addition to swimsuits, caps, and goggles. Swimmers in High Performance may also attend regular practices, if needed.
- Seniors and Coaches: No charge for swimmers who are seniors in high school or coaches still eligible to swim events for the team.
- Club Discount: Swimmers who concurrently swim for other clubs during summer get a $25 discount when registering for Pool Sharks. Please indicate when registering.
COMPETITIVE SWIM CAMP - This 8-week pre-season instructional camp is encouraged for new and current Pool Sharks swimmers to learn and improve strokes, turns, and starts. It will be held at the high school indoor pool from April 2nd through May 24th, 2018 on Mondays/Wednesdays OR Tuesdays/Thursdays after school at 3:45-4:45. If we have enough interest, we may add a 4:45-5:45 session. Fees are $100 per swimmer. PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of all, swimmers are expected to swim at least one length of the pool UNASSISTED to participate. This is not a substitute for swimming lessons.
Sign up and payment for Competitive Swim Camp are March 14th at registration night at the HS pool lobby.
Registration for Pool Sharks is ONLINE and payments are due by May 16th at the Ice Cream Social.
CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks (Please include swimmer's name on check.)
PAY IN PERSON on/by above dates or MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
Sauk Prairie Pool Sharks PO Box 491 Sauk City, WI 53583
VOLUNTEERING - IT TAKES 250 WORK HOURS TO RUN A MEET Every summer, Pool Sharks hosts 3 or 4 home meets and we rely on parents to volunteer at each one. At registration, a separate $100 check deposit must be issued by each family. At least one family member must volunteer for a job at each home meet their child swims. At the end of the season, if volunteer requirements are fulfilled, the check will be returned to the family. If they are not fulfilled, the check will be deposited into the Pool Sharks General Fund for purchase of new equipment for the Pool Sharks program.
Volunteer sign-up takes place ONLINE when signing your swimmer up for meets. Training for any of the jobs will be provided. Most are pretty easy and most times you get the BEST viewing of your swimmer's events!
APPAREL & TEAM SUITS: Simply Swimming will be at Registration Night, March 14th, ready to help with team suit fittings, clothing orders, and other swimming related equipment needs.
If you live outside of the Sauk Prairie School District the team is limited to 7 families able to score points at meets. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis for these spots.