RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
MacDolphins Swim Team goals are:
- Have fun!
- Swim to the best of your ability
- Demonstrate excellent sportsmanship and team spirit
To accomplish these goals swimmers and their families must agree to the following rules and expectations:
- Parents will serve as volunteers for swim meets. Number of hours is variable annually.
- Show respect for coaches, pool staff, parents, team members and opponents at all times.
- Represent my Team and Club in a positive way at all times.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.
- Abide by all pool and club rules while at practice and at meets.
- Sit in designated team areas during meets
- Inform coaches of absences from meets and practices
- Arrive on time to practice.
- Speak to coaches before or after practice about questions/conflicts so as not to interrupt other swimmers practice times.
If swimmers do not follow the rules, the coaches and/or pool manager may do the following:
- 1st time: Speak to me personally about the problem.
- 2nd time: Ask me to sit out of practice.
- 3rd time: Meet with my parents before I can return to practice.
- 4th time: Be removed from the team if problem persists