Below I have listed the steps Triumph Aquatics will take to ensure a safe training environment for our athletes. USA Water Polo has recommended to its member clubs that they seek waivers and releases of any claims that their members may have should a member contract the COVID-19 virus.
We do ask that if any of our athletes or family members are not feeling well that they stay home.
Waiver & Release Access
To complete the electronic USA WATER POLO COVID-19 RETURN TO PLAY RELEASE AND WAIVER for your club please login to your membership. For current members, a pop up will appear on-screen to allow you to accept the waiver. Once completed, your club will receive notice that you have agreed to the terms. Parent/guardian acceptance is required for members under the age of 18. To complete the waiver at a later date, you can dismiss the pop-up window and select COVID-19 Return To Play from the left-hand navigation.
- Avoid the use of public facilities to change – arrive at the pool in your suit.
- Bring your own equipment to practice, and avoid sharing (ex: goggles, towels, water bottles).
- Do not share water bottles, towels or equipment with others
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break (eggbeater off the wall; separate interval groups, etc.)
- Try not to use the shared facilities, such as bathrooms, unless necessary. If you do use shared facilities, after each use, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Where possible, avoid touching entry gates, fences, benches, etc.
- Before entering the pool, place your gear/backpack at a safe distance from other bags and people (at least 6 ft. apart).
- Maintain social distancing when on deck.
- Use face masks when possible.