How to Volunteer (Job Sign-up)
1. Log into your website account.
2. Click on the words "Meets/Events", located in the row of menu tabs just under the yellow “Country”.
3. You will be brought to the Meets/Events page. Find in the list of upcoming meets/events the title of the meet/event in which you wish to volunteer.
4. Click on the meet/event title (in blue). That will take you to the meet page. The meet page will have all of the information you need to know about the meet/event.
5. To sign-up click the blue “Job Sign-up” button in the upper right corner.
6. Follow the directions on the page (copied below)
How to signup Event jobs:
Step 1: Find the empty slots shown as "---------".
Step 2: Click on the checkbox in front of the empty slot that you want to sign up for.
Step 3: Select [Signup] button to signup for the slots that you selected.
Note: If your Account name is printed right after the checkbox, you've signed up for that job. You do NOT have to "Signup" again. You, however, can use the "Remove Signup" button to remove the signup if you no longer want to work on that job.
If someone else's name is printed, that job slot is not available for you to sign up (this is a first-come-first-serve system). You can only sign up for the empty slots shown as "---------".