HOW TO JOIN THE SERPENTS
There are 3 steps to become a member of the Chesapeake Golf Club Serpent Swim Team:
- Complete the team registration form online and pay the team fee and banquet donation.
- Purchase the team swim suit and swim cap, if applicable (same suit as 2017 season).
- Complete the Chesapeake Golf Club Membership form and pay the pool use fee directly to the golf club pro shop. We will provide the golf club with a list of registered families.
Below are details for each step:
- This season we will offer online registration via Team Unify.
- This registration will open in mid April.
- Through Team Unify you will be able to register, order a swim suit (if you know your size), order a swim cap and pay for all of the above.
WALK IN REGISTRATION
- A walk in registration will be held on Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Times: 2:00P - 5:00P
- Location: Traditions Catering banquet hall
- Online registration will be available if needed.
- There will be swim suits available to try on for those needing to order a team suit.
- We will be wearing the same suit as the 2017 season.
- *If you register online and do not need to try on a swim suit you do not need to attend the walk in registration.
2018 REGISTRATION FEES
SWIM TEAM REGISTRATION - can pay via website
ONE Swimmer $90 THREE Swimmers $255
TWO Swimmers $175 FOUR Swimmers $310
- $10 per registered swimmer
*This season we are partnering with Traditions Catering & Grill - they will be providing all our concessions during home meets this season. With this new arrangement there is NO longer a need for food and drink donations to supply our concession stand. The banquet donations will go toward each swimmers end of the year award, (i.e. medals, certificates, plaques, trophies/gifts).
SWIM SUIT - order via website
- Speedo Blue/Green "Deep Within" suit
- Boys can wear either briefs or jammers
- Girl's suit price $48
- Boy's suit price $32
SWIM CAPS - order via website
- $15 for personalized Serpent cap
- $12 without personalization
CHESAPEAKE GOLF CLUB POOL FEES - paid directly to Chesapeake Golf Club
You have 2 options:
- An individual pool use for your swimmer which provides access for practices and meets only
- A family membership gives you and your family access to the pool all season, Memorial Day to Labor Day. Prices are as follows:
- 1 swimmer - $125
- 2 swimmers - $150
- 3 swimmers - $175
- 4+ swimmers is automatic family membership
- Family Membership - $299